Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Music Marketing Blog Post #2

     I've had a good time doing this project. I also had an amazing group witch without my group my project wouldn't have been the same without them. We all came up width brilliant ideas thorough the process of creating the project. During our production we had d to come up with right angles, camera shots, and cameras movements that mad sense without song. We wanted each scene to correlate with the song and we wanted our scenes to flow smoothly thorough pour music video. We wanted to establish something that was eye catching and that would grab the audiences attention and that's why we picked the scenes and theme of our music videos because it was very eye catching to the audience.

    During the research that we had to come up with in our project we and to brainstorm marketing ideas because we created an artist from scratch  and we needed to market him in  professional way. We came up and made  a marketing campaign that led us to make a website, merch and we decided  to put shows and pop ups and social media's accounts. We had to come up with why we chose this type of marketing campaign and why it would be different to other artists that want to create a big name for themselves.


     During our presentation my group and I had to explain the presentation to the whole class on who is Axel Hayes (the artist that we came up with) and how we are going to promote him and make him big in the music industry. All the work we put into this project led up to this moment. We had to know exactly how to say and present our marketing campaign to the class so that the class  would be engaged and will understand the reasoning behind the whole project that we made. 

    What I've learned  by making this project is the fundamentals of doing a marketing campaign. A marketing campaign is not a easy as I though it was. I always though that people would just have to pick a way of distribution and just market you product or anything you want to market. By doing this project I've learned that there is so much more that juts marketing and picking a distribution place.  I've learned that budget comes a long way and in order to do a marketing campaign everything has to be very organized. The aspect of this project that will help me with the portfolio is definitely they shooting of the music video. I've learned so much about creating shots and cameras angles that correlate to each other and make sense. I feel like I've learned more about shooting specific scenes and mastering the movements and camera shots.

    


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

film opening

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fkXfEHeCoVpK9n1S9qYqbE3gISN30rPv/view?usp=sharing