Monday, March 14, 2022

group meetings

 In the group meetings I got intel in my project that the ideas are good. I gave the ideas of what my project is about and what my opening will be about without spoiling everything. I have told the other groups that I stated filming but we ran into issues like locations wise. I told the other groups that I had a previous idea for an opening but we had to switch ideas because we dint know what to do for the first idea so we went with the second idea.

They told me about the training montage and they sad that the training montage will be a good idea that will be good for the opening. Others said that it wouldn't be a good idea because it would be too much for the opening. Some in the other group said to not show too much in the opening to not show the plot because you want the audience to be engaged in the opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

film opening

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fkXfEHeCoVpK9n1S9qYqbE3gISN30rPv/view?usp=sharing